Healthy Raspberry Chocolate Chip Banana Bread

This was pretty high in fat, so I did everything I could to lighten it, and it was successful. I used Egg Beaters, Splenda Sugar Blend, and substituted half of the oil with applesauce. Even with these modifications, this bread came out melt-in-your-mouth moist and flavorful. I don't mind raspberry seeds (now blackberries, that's a different issue), so I didn't sieve them.

I wanted to have some chunks of raspberries in the bread, so I just lightly mashed them and added them along with the flour. I was concerned that if I beat the raspberries with the mixer, it would totally pulverize them. Thicknik, my apologies for the changes, since I don't usually do that the first time through.





I had an idea of what I wanted, and this still is a delicious bread. For others who are watching their diet as I am these days, this will give them an option. Either the way it's written or the way I prepared it, it's still a winner.

Get the recipe here >> Healthy Raspberry Chocolate Chip Banana Bread @ bakerbynature.com

===============================